Когда возвращается прошлое

Объявление

От администрации:

1. Предупреждаю всех: посты не меньше 4-х полных строк.

2. Мы перенесли ваши баннеры. Нажав на пункт меню "Ваши баннеры", вы увидите их в целости.

Админы:

Лили Эванс, Нарцисса Блэк и Алекто Кэрроу

Админ-мастер игры:

Джоан Кейтлин Роулинг

Для гостей:

Здравствуйте, уважаемые гости!
Мы готовы принять Вас в наш дружный коллектив!

ВАЖНО: гостям и новичкам

Информация об игре:

Игровые действия
РЕКОНСТРУКЦИЯ. ОПЯТЬ. =)

Игровое время
15 ноября, 17.00, вторник
Окружающий мир
Снег считает, что ноябрь - самое время для сугробов и завалил всю территорию. Надумаете выходить на улицу - не забудьте шарф. Маггловские простуды никто не отменял.

Другое, не менее важное

Рекламить под ником Реклама, пароль 12345

Реклама

Баннерообмен

Административный розыск:

Артур Уизли, Доркас Медоус, Рудольфус Лестрейндж, Тед Тонкс, Пожиратели, Орденцы и многие другие.

Фраза дня:

ДОРОГИЕ УЧАСТНИКИ! Всех с днём Св. Валентина! Желаем вам исполнения всех желаний! Ваши админы.

Очки факультетов:

165 150

130 180

Для участников:

Правила

Список персов

Характеристика персов

Сценарий

Анкеты студентов

Волшебные палочки

Режим дня

Расписание занятий

Заклинания

Вопросы админам

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Auscap

Сообщений 1 страница 26 из 26

I'm no longer certain the place you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful information I was searching for this info for my mission.

hello!,I really like your writing so so much! share we keep in touch more approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this space to solve my problem. Maybe that's you! Having a look forward to peer you.

Hello superb blog! Does running a blog such as this require a lot of work? I've no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply wanted to ask. Many thanks!

Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Great work!

Thanks  for some other great article. Where else may just anybody get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the look for such info.

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a stuff! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.

Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always interesting to read articles from other authors and use a little something from their websites.

I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and great design.

If you want to get much from this post then you have to apply these techniques to your won webpage.

I got this site from my friend who told me about this website and at the moment this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles at this time.

I do agree with all the concepts you have offered to your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for novices. May just you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

You have made some really good points there. I checked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

You're so interesting! I do not think I've truly read through a single thing like that before. So nice to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this topic. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Somebody necessarily help to make significantly articles I'd state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular post extraordinary. Fantastic process!

What's up, its pleasant piece of writing regarding media print, we all understand media is a great source of facts.

Hello, of course this article is really nice and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my associates, for the reason that if like to read it next my links will too.

Your way of explaining the whole thing in this post is actually good, every one be capable of easily know it, Thanks a lot.

I'm curious to find out what blog system you have been using? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!